Please call the Registrar at 303-387-3032 for the required forms, enrollment process, and school tour information.
- DCSD Registration form/DCSD health information form/DCSD student residency form/DCSD media release form/DCSD migrant form. DCSD records release form
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Transcript (or middle school grades for new freshmen)
- Withdrawal grades from the prior school
- Proof of Residency (Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, Lease Agreement, Purchase Agreement, Property Tax Notice, Notarized Proof of Residency, Douglas County Assessor’s page)
Upon receipt of all necessary paperwork, the Counseling Secretary (Christina Kwon – 303-387-3022 or Barbara Hendrick – 303-387-3025) will make an appointment for you and your student to meet with a Counselor and select classes.
Please contact the Registrar at 303-387-3032 for withdrawal forms. Records will not be forwarded without a parent signed withdrawal form and a completed student withdrawal form.
- A parent/guardian must complete and sign the parent withdrawal form.
- On the last day of attendance, the student will take the student withdrawal form to his/her teachers to receive a withdrawal grade and the teacher’s signatures.
- All textbooks and library books must be returned.
- Outstanding fees must be paid or cleared by the Bookkeeper.
- The student must turn in their school ID card, parking permit, and clean out his/her locker.
Upon completion of all steps, the student may obtain a copy of the withdrawal form, a transcript, and immunization record.