FINANCIAL AID 101 PRESENTATION
- 2017 Financial Aid Night: October 24th, 2017
- Cutting the Cost of College Presentation: November 9, 2016!
- Cutting the Cost of College: Solutions for Tuition (updated 11/02/15)
- 2014 Financial Aid Presentation
- 2013 Financial Aid Presentation
FINANCIAL AID HELPFUL LINKS
- College Invest
- College Opportunity Fund (COF)
- Explanation of the FAFSA
- Education Cents
- Federal Student Aid
- The National College Finance Center (NCFC) creates a personalized college finance plan or repayment plan based on your individual information and situation. The NCFC’s mission is to guide students and families to resources that will help pay for college the smartest way possible, as well as provide information and advice on repaying students loans.
- Professions that Pay Tuition for College
- Professions that pay for Graduate School Tuition
- Click here for the NCAA Eligibility Center (Rock Canyon is listed under Lone Tree)
- Click here for Core Course GPA (School ID: 060748, School Code: 751011067)
- SAT rolled out a new test this past spring. The NCAA recently released their Concordance Table, which is certain to catch some high school athletes off guard. For instance, if a student scored a 900 in the NEW test, the NCAA will view that test result as an 820 for initial eligibility requirements: Concordance Table (see page two of link) It is also important to remember that super scoring between the new and old SAT will not be allowed by the NCAA. Regarding the NAIA, their minimal SAT score based upon the new test is now a 940. The old SAT their standard stood at 860. As a reminder, this year’s high school graduates will be the first to be held academically accountable to the new 2.30 D1 GPA requirement.