Important Upcoming Dates for National Honor Society
Tuesday, October 31st: NHS meeting for CURRENT members in the Auditorium from 9:50-10:15.
Thursday, January 25th: NHS meeting for CURRENT members in the Auditorium from 9:50 – 10:15.
Thursday, January 25th: NHS INFORMATIONAL meeting in the Auditorium for students
interested in becoming an NHS member from 10:15 – 10:40.
Application process and NHS requirements will be presented.
Friday, January 26th: Applications for 2018-2019 will be made available.
Friday, February 9th: Applications and Teacher’s Recommendations DUE.
Friday, March 2nd: Applicant Approval Posted
- Send out invitation for Induction Night
Tuesday, March 27th: NHS Office Induction Rehearsal
- Meet in Karly Bloom’s room from 9:50 – 10:50
Tuesday, March 27th: NHS Induction Ceremony from 7:00 – 8:00.
SOCIETY – FACULTY SPONSOR
- Chinese National Honor Society – Lu Xing
- French National Honor Society – Alexis Savas
- International Thespians Society – Cindy Baker
- National Art Honor Society – Drew Walter & Hannah Schutz
- National Forensic League – Dayna Moore
- National Honor Society – Karly Bloom
- National Spanish Honor Society – Margaret Motz
- National Technical Honor Society – Janna Robinett
- Quill & Scroll – Kristi Rathbun
- Tri-M Music Honor Society – Julia Dale