- Junior Meetings have been scheduled for Feb. 25-28 & Mar. 4! If you are a junior and you do not have a Junior Meeting scheduled, please visit the Counseling Office ASAP.
- TRANSCRIPT FEES INCREASE TO $3/TRANSCRIPT WITH A NEW RUSH OPTION FOR $5– As of January 7.
- Looking for a resource for social/emotional health? 24/7 FREE text help for youth @ https://coloradocrisisservices.org/youth/
- Are you wondering where to begin your scholarship search? Check out Fastweb.com for useful articles. Create an account to further explore the site.
- FAFSA – It’s time to be filling out the Federal Financial Aid form. Visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/ guidance, information and more. Colleges and universities use this form to determine your eligibility for federal, state, and college-sponsored financial aid, including grants, educational loans, and work-study programs. Everyone should fill this out!
(email email@example.com for help)
(handouts from the 10/23 workshop)
We encourage any student who wants to meet with their counselor to come into the counseling office and schedule an appointment through our secretaries.
Former students (including recent grads): District policy dictates that you must use the District site: https://douglasco.scriborder.com.
Current students: download the transcript request form here (fill out, sign, and bring to the Post Grad Secretary – $3 fee per transcript applies) – must submit transcript request form 10 SCHOOL DAYS prior to the application deadline. As of January, 2019 a RUSH Transcript Request is available: this means a transcript submitted less than 10 school days prior to the deadline is guaranteed to be completed by the deadline, but without a letter. Here is information on How to Request a Transcript.
Please remember that if you have requested a hard copy transcript, you are responsible for picking it up and dropping it off in the mail (with postage).
Final transcripts will be sent out automatically, as long as the student fills out their Senior Graduation Survey correctly (done in late April – May)