Counseling is a team of service oriented professionals building positive relationships while applying effective communication and practices to meet the needs of our community.
ROCK CANYON CEEB CODE
ONLINE EXPRESS CHECK IN
- Financial Aid Night is October 24th, 6:30pm
- Seniors: Senior Meetings with your counselors are now available. Stop by to schedule these in the counseling office!
- Click here for Registration and Academic Planning information
Former students (including recent grads): District policy dictates that you must use the District site: https://douglasco.scriborder.com.
Current students: download the transcript request form here (fill out, sign, and bring to the Post Grad Secretary – $1 fee per transcript applies) – must submit transcript request form 10 SCHOOL DAYS prior to the application deadline. Here is information on How to Request a Transcript.
Please remember that if you have requested a hard copy transcript, you are responsible for picking it up and dropping it off in the mail (with postage).
Final transcripts will be sent out automatically, as long as the student fills out their Senior Graduation Survey correctly (done in late April – May)
We encourage any student who wants to meet with their counselor to come into the counseling office and schedule an appointment through our secretaries.
(email Rabrooks@dcsdk12.org for help)
(handouts from the 10/23 workshop)
SIGN UP TO TOUR RCHS!
- October 2nd 8:30 and 9:10am
- October 3rd 7:45 and 11:00am
- October 4th 8:30 and 9:10am
- October 5th 7:45 and 11:00am
- October 16th 8:30 and 9:10am
- October 18th 8:30 and 9:10am
Sign up by calling 303-387-3032 or 303-387-3022
RCHS 8th Grade Information Night is scheduled on
Wednesday January 24th, 2018 from 6:30pm-8:30pm
Monday – Thursday
7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.