- Post Grad Night was September 12. The Keynote speaker, President of Western State Colorado University was fantastic and the breakout sessions were interesting & informative!
- Financial Aid Night: September 26, 6:30 – 8:00
- A presentation by college admission representatives giving an overview of the college admissions process.
- Colorado Council College Fair: September 27, 9:15 – 10:15 (During Access)
- New this year! Over 50 colleges represented, in-state and out-of-state schools.
- In the Gym: Seniors & Juniors first, then underclassmen can join.
- This one is for students only.
(email email@example.com for help)
(handouts from the 10/23 workshop)
We encourage any student who wants to meet with their counselor to come into the counseling office and schedule an appointment through our secretaries.
Former students (including recent grads): District policy dictates that you must use the District site: https://douglasco.scriborder.com.
Current students: download the transcript request form here (fill out, sign, and bring to the Post Grad Secretary – $1 fee per transcript applies) – must submit transcript request form 10 SCHOOL DAYS prior to the application deadline. Here is information on How to Request a Transcript.
Please remember that if you have requested a hard copy transcript, you are responsible for picking it up and dropping it off in the mail (with postage).
Final transcripts will be sent out automatically, as long as the student fills out their Senior Graduation Survey correctly (done in late April – May)