At RCHS we believe that our activity programs contribute to the development of leadership, talent and creativity of our students through our mission statement; to empower, explore, encourage and excel in education. Rock Canyon High School works to ensure that programs are valuable and fair to all participants. For more information on Clubs and Activities at Rock Canyon, please click on the Activities Info link in the left column of this page and contact the listed sponsor with any questions.
Since clubs and sponsors may vary from year to year, ALL CLUBS must complete a Club Charter Form for the current school year in order to be active. New offerings for clubs are driven by student interest and approval from the Activities Director; continuation of clubs is dependent on students finding faculty sponsorship.
Points of Pride 2018-19
- 92 different clubs and activities offered with 1300 students and 60 teachers participating.
- 11 Honor Societies
- Class of 2019 completed 12,000 hours of community service
- CSMA All Colorado Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2017 Columbia Scholastic Press Silver Crown Winner
- 73 students were National competitors during the 2018-2019 school year
Step 2: Complete a Club Application Form and return to the Activities Secretary or Activities Director for approval.
Step 3: Once the Application is approved, complete the Club Charter Form and return for approval. Forms can be downloaded from this site or picked up in the main office.